To make a return, go into to your customer area and select "Make a return request" in the "My Returns" section
. Then follow the procedure below: How to make a return :
How to return a Partner Product
- Choose the order that you would like to return to us and check the items of your order that you want to return. Please choose the reason why you are returning it.
- Choose UPS for free return
- Print your pre-paid label (available in the "My Returns" section by clicking on "View my last return") and securely attach it to your parcel. This label is valid for 30 days after you make your return.
- Arrange pick-up with UPS. Please note that the item must be returned in like-new condition with its original packaging and tags. The return will not be accepted if the model is unfit for sale (damaged, used or soiled). In this case, the product will be returned to you and we will not refund the return.
- Keep an eye on your return in your customer account in the section "My Returns" by selecting "View my last return".
- Once the parcel has been received in our warehouse, and the return confirmed we will refund the returned item(s). Your refund will be made by crediting the payment method that you orignally used when you first placed the order. - For refunds by credit card, please note that bank to bank delays can delay by a few days the actual recredit on your account. In addition to this, if you have a credit card with deferred payment, the recredit will also be deferred. - For payments in 3x: If you have returned all of the products ordered: we will refund the first monthly payment and cancel the remaining monthly installements. If you return only some of the products ordered and keep the others: we do not refund the first installement, and deduct the amount of the returned items from the remaining installments. Please note that using our payment in 3 installments service incurs a 5 € non-refundable fee. If your bank card has expired or expires at the end of the month, we will ask for your bank details when you will register a return and the refund will be made by bank transfer.
It is possible to return products purchased from a partner merchant, if returns are made within the time limit set by the partner merchant, which varies from merchant to merchant
. To know the return time of your order, go to the page of your order (in your account). Then click Return Policy
. To make a return, you must go to your account, by clicking on "my account". Then, select in the section my returns, "Make a return request". Then follow the procedure below: Returns Procedure :
Please note that the return costs may be at the customer's charge.
- Select the order you wish to return to us and select the item(s) of this order that you want to return. Select the reason why you are returning it.
- Once these first two steps have been completed, you will be sent a link to a returns form that you will need to print out. Place it inside the parcel. This document will let our partner merchant know that this is your return.
- Put the item back into its original packaging (shoe box or plastic bag) and put this in a box or a sturdy bag.
- Return the parcel using the courier of your choice. (You will get the partner merchants return address after the first two steps). Keep proof of your return such as a post office receipt to be able to track your parcel on its way back to the merchant.
Once your product is received, the merchant will update your account to release the refund and spartoo will re-credit you the amount of the product. Spartoo will refund the price of the products purchased, as soon as possible (no later than 30 days after you make a return.